Do you have land in the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR) and intend to obtain a permit for a non-farm use (NFU)? Assisi Agrology can help you navigate the regulatory process required to submit an NFU application and receive the permit.

Boost your odds of success with the support of our friendly agrologists. We've got your back!